1 tbsp. coconut oil
1 lb ground grass fed beef
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1 cup frozen spinach, thawed
1 1/2 tsp favorite spice (I like Thai spice)
1/2 cup shredded cheese (from grass fed cows)
2 red peppers
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Wash and cut peppers in half. Lay on cookie sheet. Bake 15 minutes.
2. As peppers cook in oven, heat coconut oil in skillet on medium heat. Add onions and cook down about 3 minutes.
3. Add garlic and ground beef. Cook until beef is not longer pink.
4. Add spinach and spices to mixture.
5. Remove peppers from over. Carefully scoop beef and spinach mixture into the hot pepper halves. Sprinkle tops with cheese.
6. Place peppers with beef back into the oven. Cook another 10 minutes until cheese is melted.