2 sweet potatoes
1 bunch of kale
1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
1 tbsp. lime juice
1 tbsp. honey
1 tsp ginger
finely chopped jalapeno pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cut sweet potato into cubes. Place on cookie sheet. Sprinkle with salt and melted coconut oil. Bake for 30 minutes.
2. Tear up kale leaves into small bits, throwing away the stems. I just use my hands.
3. Place pumpkin seeds on a cookie sheet. Sprinkle with salt and oil. Bake at 425 for 10 min (the last 10 minutes of cooking time for the sweet potatoes.)
4. Mix dressing ingredients.
5. Once sweet potatoes and pumpkin seeds are cool, mix all ingredients in large serving bowl. Enjoy!